Breaking

Tuesday 20 June 2017

BEST WEBSITE TEMPLATE DESIGN BY COLLINS FOR ONLINE STORE



Hello guys welcome to my blog , today we are on a different article on the topic web designing,for the past few days i have been working on a web template on my own, since am a website designer with some basic knowledge in html, Css, JavaScript and Php, i decided to
create some web template on my own and share with my lovely readers...honesty its very simple to do this awesome design, without wasting much time am going mention the
programming language i used  for this awesome template



programming language

Html
Css and
JavaScript programming language with some Font Awesome and font-awesome-web font font for  this awesome template you can download the source file below and live demo

Live Demo  
Download

Thanks for visiting my blog hope it works for you....don't forget to share with friends and family

No comments:

Post a Comment