Breaking

Sunday 4 August 2019

How To Exchange -egift To Bitcoin at Paxful

Hello guy's , in today tutorial, i will like to share with you guys how you can exchange your e-gift   to bitcoin in paxful, actually i did not wan to share this article but most of my readers on telegram and my Facebook followers keeps spamming my inbox with this same questions, so i have decided to do this short tutorial for you for free but guys i need a little favor from you guys, i am into Film-making and directing, i started  some  project some few months ago you can subscribe to my YouTube  channel by watching my short movie i shot back in school. so without further i do, lets get started with today's  tutorial


How To Exchange -egift To Bitcoin at Paxful

1. First of all get a paxful Account, signup with your email and click on BUY BITCOIN



2. Fill in this information like in the below image and click on SEARCH  




 
3.After that, a bunch of sellers will come up, choose any seller who accept E-GIFT CARDS or E-CODES 

4.So that all, if you card your e-gift cards from ShopWithScrip, you can just go to paxful and exchange it to btc instantly and you are done




Thanks for reading and don't forget to share with your friends, remember tosubscribe to my YouTube channel by watching my short Film i shot back in school



4 comments:

  1. straight up admin thanks for this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please this is my number guys call me or add me up let's talk more about this am very far please I can pay 08130391713

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job done bros

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can worldremit account be bought

    ReplyDelete