Breaking

Sunday 2 October 2022

Telegram has deleted my Kpoyagahack channel: Take Note, and don't get ripped


It is sad to announce that my telegram channel has been deleted by telegram for no reason. On Monday, 26th September 2022, I woke up to see my Telegram channel was no more. I wrote to the telegram team the next day, and the number I used for the account got banned entirely. 

I created a backup channel with the name "kpoyagahack backup" after a few days with 610 subscribers, the channel got deleted again. 

I have seen a lot of telegram channels using the name kpoyagahack on telegram. I want to make it known to all my followers that I don't own a channel on telegram with the name kpoyagahack. The new telegram channel I created has a different name which you can join directly from this website. To join the new telegram channel, click here.




Note: Do not send any money to anyone claiming to be me @Kpoyaga. You can always message me on Whatsapp at +233202425203. You can also join my channel on ICQ by clicking here.

I believe the telegram channel got deleted by impersonation from my competitors because most of you know how the channel started. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everyone

    Selling SSN DOB Fullz in bulk
    DL & work history will be include (if needed)
    High Credit Scores USA Fullz/Pros

    USA/UK/Canada CC Fullz also available
    Dumps Tutorials & Dumps with pin codes available (101 & 202)
    Business Fullz with EIN
    Office365 Logs in bulk

    Here I'm

    TG/ICQ = @killhacks
    WA = +92 317 2721122
    Emails = exploit dot tools4u at gmail dot com
    Wickr = peeterhacks

    Hacking, Spamming, Carding Stuff also available
    Tools with tutorials & Ebooks
    Mailers/Brutes/Viruses
    Kali Linux Full course
    D**P/D**k web Courses with Legit Links
    Combos/logs/I.P's/Proxies

    Legit & Genuine Tools

    Emails = exploit dot tools4u at gmail dot com
    Wickr = peeterhacks
    TG/ICQ = @killhacks
    WA = +92 317 2721122

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you are in need of an hacker urgently to change your financial situation, spy emails, hack bank accounts(world bank inclusive), bank transfer, paypal transfer, moneygram and western nion)contact:  legithackar980@gmail.com text‪ on WhatsApp: ‬‪+1 (539) 215‑0151

    ReplyDelete