Breaking

Sunday 30 April 2017

How to browse free on Vodafone - 2017

Follow the tricks below and browse free on  Vodafone ....let get started with the following settings







Tap the Menu button

1.Tap one settings on your Phone

2.Tap Wireless and networks or More... (depending on your version of Android)

3.Tap Mobile Networks or Cellular Network

4. Tap Access point names
5. Tap the Menu button or the plus  (+ )sign

6.New inter face will pop up like below





8. Enter the following data into the onscreen form, without changing any other settings;
Name - Vodafone Internet
APN - internet (PAYG - pp.vodafone.co. uk)
Username - web (PAYG - wap )
Password - web ( PAYG - wap )
MMSC - http:// mms.vodafone.co. uk/servlets/mms
MMS Proxy - 212.183.137.12
MMS Port - 8799
Authentication type - PAP
APN type - If given a choice, select internet+mms, if the keyboard appears enter *
(As a check, the image below shows blue text in the fields you should have completed)
9. Tap the Menu button
10. Tap Save
11. Enable the newly-added APN by ensuring the line is ticked, or the radio button is lit by
tapping on it
12. Check the notification bar for 4G , H , 3G, E or
G with up and down arrows beside it, which will indicate your connection is working
212.183.137.12

Done!!!! Enjoy

8 comments:

  1. Is it really working pls cus I did just that and it isn't working same as the glo am comfort in kumasi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kindly follow the steps well its only working on phone not pc ... Thanks

      Delete
    2. Kindly follow the steps well its only working on phone not pc ... Thanks

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That link is my phone picture of how I made it can u see if I got anything Wrong pls or your number I can write you on my whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  4. That it....but if I may ask are you using Vodafone or Vodafone x....if you are using Vodafone x it won't work

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried all the steps tho and I am not on Vodafone x also but it didn't work for me I just say. I didn't have any bundle either do I need to have bundle. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete